Leask Marine has grown to become a world leader in the marine renewable energy supply chain, working for many of the leaders in the offshore wind, tidal & wave sectors. The company has expanded in the offshore wind sector with its innovations, knowledge and experience being called upon across the globe. Leask Marine Ltd has played a leading role as a marine energy supply chain provider and in that time seeing renewable energy becoming a main source of electricity, as these technologies allow countries to become prominent, respected, and recognised nations in tackling climate change.
Leask Marine can provide an unprecedented range of uniquely developed processes and equipment to support the mobilisation, deployment, installation, commissioning, service and maintenance, inspection, and de-commissioning of marine energy projects.
Leask Marine’s known experience and flexibility can allow you a turnkey solution for your project, and with our unparalleled depth of expertise and experience we can offer a complete supply chain solution for marine equipment procurement and logistics.
We offer a wide range of supply chain solutions including:
- Marine consultancy
- Device design specification operational evaluation
- Mooring system specifications, field testing & installation
- Material fatigue consultation
- Anchoring solutions
- Installation & service operations testing
- Risk Assessment & Method Statements, Marine consenting certifications
- Project management
- In–house fabrication workshop and extensive yard and an unprecedented range of equipment and material spares
We have in-depth experience working in consortiums with multiple developers on private and co-funded projects through various grant streams both nationally & internationally.
- +44 (0)1856 874 725