Junior Project Engineer – graduate placement
|Position type||Full Time|
|Related document||Download full job description|
|Closing date||Friday, 29 October 2021|
|Applications to be sent email@example.com|
Over the past 10 years Leask Marine has been at the forefront in supporting the marine renewables industry and has grown to become a world leader in wave and tidal marine technology and supply chain service provider, successfully completing projects for many of the world’s leading marine energy converters.
Our engineers create everything from the initial concept to the final design for multidisciplinary projects. They develop ideas for new products and prototypes, as well as evolving the design details of established ranges. They integrate innovative functional solutions to support the industry.
Your New Role
Your role carries out varied engineering tasks and assignments, under varying levels of supervision. It is focused on developing the skills and capabilities needed to take on a specific engineering role within Leask Marine
We are looking to recruit a Junior Project engineer to support the Engineering Team with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts managing a range of projects. Reporting to the Lead Project Engineer, the candidate will be involved in resolving fabrication issues and implementing fabrication improvements; updating 3D models, detail drawings and BOM’s as part of the engineering change process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure paperwork and documentation is up to date and maintained
- Update standard procedures and operational schematics as necessary
- To prepare drawings, sketches and specifications in construction Engineering
- Managing the Risk Assessment of projects and Management of Change
- To produce operations Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- To provide technical advice and consultancy services.
- To produce final design information for use in preparation layouts, part lists and the specifications for materials and other components
- Ideally an engineering graduate with enthusiasm and a commitment to learn.
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- A good standard of written and spoken English is required.
- Microsoft office skills are required.
- AutoCAD 3D or similar skills are preferred.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 29 October 2021.
Send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org